Best places to visit in Manali, Himachal Pradesh

"The gladdest moment in human life is a departure into unknown lands" - Sir Richard Burton


Heyyy,

Travel for me is something that lets me pursue my passion and do things I'm interested in. It can also bring about a huge change in my lifestyle. It also helps me to learn new things and experience some of the most beautiful moments. I travelled to Manali last year in the month of January, which i would suggest as the best time to visit because of it's incredible snow. Manali is known as the Valley of Gods situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The temperature was about 2 degrees celsius at the time i visited. Manali is known for it's rivers, valleys, waterfalls and a few temples.


 






I spent about 1-2 days in visiting few of these places. I reached Manali at 9:00 pm and stayed at the Royal park resorts. I had a very comfortable stay there and they had provided us with all facilities. The best things to do in Manali is trekking and rafting. 
In the morning I headed to Solang Valley, a beautiful place to spend some time doing summer and winter sports. Common sports offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. It is a one time experience so I would suggest you all to try it out. Also a wonderful place to experience the snow. There are also a lot of stalls where you can go grab some warm food. You guys can also spend an entire day in this place. P.S Don't forget to carry some super warm winter clothing, though they provide it there as well.













After this i headed for river rafting. A beautiful range of mountains with a river flowing alongside is something which you wouldn't want to miss. Another famous destination is the Hidimba Devi temple. I visited the temple in the evening. It is surrounded by forest on all sides and is also close to the very famous shopping destination known as The Mall road. I also saw a wide range of furry animals like rabbits and yak. The best time to visit The Mall road would be late in the evening. Locally available materials of Manali can be found here.

The whole trip along with tickets, stay and other experiences totally costed about 6k per person. 
You guys can also comment if you want to know anything more.


^_^






















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts